General Surgery in Iran with the best surgeons,
offered in all-inclusive packages at fair prices.
Thinking about having a General Surgery in Iran? That’s why we are here for you to offer affordable all-inclusive packages. So, sit back and tell us all you would like to have on your trip. The price of General Surgery packages is determined by the experience and proficiency of the doctor, type of hotel, and other services you wish to receive.
GENERAL SURGERY PACKAGE
clinic and doctor visits, laboratory tests, medical photography, General Surgery in hospital, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
• Treatment Visa (T-Visa)
visa authorization code. (Note that there is a seperate visa fee that the patient must pay when receiving the visa, which it is not part of this package.)
• Pick-up & Transfer
airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
five- or three-star hotel (of the patient’s choice) near the clinic or hospital
• Other Services
24-hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet
Why choose Iran for a General Surgery?
Just some years ago, losing a considerable amount of weight was something hard. You needed to work hard for this aim. But, nowadays, thanks to modern equipment, finding your ideal weight is not a dream. Pars Health tour by offering the best surgeons, hospitals, and services will facilitate the way to having your perfect body.
Is Iran the best choice for my surgery?
When thinking about having surgery, the qualification and expertise of the surgeons besides high-quality services and affordable prices are the most important things that come to our mind. Iran as one of the leading countries in medical science is where you can have all these options altogether. Plus, Iran by its unique and historical culture will add more value to your trip. So, do not hesitate and reserve your medical package today.
Why Pars Health Tour?
Pars Health Tour, with its network of experts, specialized hospitals, Clinics, as well as tourism agencies, will facilitate the acceptance process for you and provide the medical services upon your needs and request.
We arrange all the process of selecting the best surgeon and hospital, getting a visa for Iran, booking flight and accommodations, picking you up from the airport, transferring you to your hotel and hospital, assigning a personal interpreter to you to help you communicate with your doctor, and providing post-operative care and consultation.
How much does it cost?
The total price of your packages highly depends on the different options. Based on the doctor, hospital and clinic’s fees, and other factors, the total price of your package will be determined. But as a general rule, you can make sure that Iran has the best prices to offer you its high-quality health services. To know more about the different options and the price of your weight loss package please click here.
How can Pars Health tour help me to arrange my trip?
All you need to do is sending us a request for your medical package through one of our communication channels (online form, WhatsApp, email, online chat, etc.). Soon, we will reach you out and help you to find all the needed information regarding your package. After selecting all the options you would like to have in your package, your personal coordinator sets an online doctor’s visit for you. Your surgeon may ask you for some photos to quote the exact price. It will also help him/her to offer you the best medical package. After that, we will do all the arrangements for you.
What do you mean by General surgery
General surgery is a medical discipline that involves performing various types of surgical procedures to treat a broad range of health problems and diseases.
In general surgery, the surgeon is expected to perform both pre- and post-operative care and management other than the surgery itself. General surgeons can diagnose several types of diseases, especially those that are related to the abdomen and the organs connected to it. These include bile ducts, liver, pancreas, spleen, appendix, small and large intestine, rectum, and the stomach. The surgeon may also operate the thoracic region, glands in the thyroids, and hernias. To a certain extent, general surgeons are also responsible for procedures performed on the skin and the breast.
General surgeons are also expected to treat burn patients. Hence, aside from hospitals, they can also be found in trauma centers and emergency departments.
With so many sub-specialties under surgery, people do often get confused with general surgery and cranial, cardiovascular, etc. The main difference is the kind of knowledge that general surgeons gain during training. While general surgeons learn to treat several types of diseases, they receive core knowledge. Anything that requires a more comprehensive or specific knowledge should be passed on to a specific surgeon or specialist. For example, a general surgeon can operate the vascular regions except for the heart, which should be managed by a cardiovascular surgeon.
When to see a General Surgeon
Patients may encounter general surgeons if:
- They have been referred by their doctor – Doctors work closely with general surgeons if the treatment plan requires a more invasive intervention. It could be because the medications didn’t work or won’t work unless a blockage, for example, has been removed by the general surgeon.
- Surgical procedures needed are within the scope of the general surgeons – These include resections of the abdomen or the colon, organ transplantation, etc.
- Patients need to undergo weight loss surgery– Since weight loss surgeries such as lap band often deal with the abdomen and its contents, they are carried out by general surgeons.
- The patients require emergency care – Some injuries can be so severe the patients would require surgery ASAP. The broad knowledge and skills of general surgeons including resuscitating the patient in case of shock will come in handy. These emergencies may include amputated limb or finger, skin burns, internal bleeding, and blockage in the airways.
- The patients need both pre- and post-surgical care – The general surgeon is expected to have knowledge in the evaluation and diagnosis such as interpreting existing medical records and radiologic results, surgical treatment, and administration of drugs such as antibiotics and fluids. Moreover, the surgeon has to show skills in nutrition, management of pain especially after operation, infection control, and wound healing.
- Minimally invasive surgeries are recommended – Minimally invasive surgeries are considered breakthroughs since they require only small incisions and promote quicker and more precise surgical operation. Further, the risks of complication are low while recovery is fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
About General surgery
Check out the complete list of questions about General surgery
Three Reasons Why Winter is the Best Time for Surgery
- Less Sun and Cooler Temperatures. …
- You Can Replace Your Winter Escape with Rest and Recovery. …
- You Get Set for Summer.