Dentistry Services in Iran with the best surgeons,
offered in all-inclusive packages at fair prices.
Thinking about having Dentistry Package in Iran? That’s why we are here for you to offer affordable all-inclusive packages. So, sit back and tell us all you would like to have on your trip. The price of Dentistry Package is determined by the experience and proficiency of the doctor, type of hotel, and other services you wish to receive.
clinic and doctor visits, laboratory tests, medical photography, Dentistry services in hospital, post-operative care, medicines, recovery, and follow-up
• Treatment Visa (T-Visa)
visa authorization code. (Note that there is a seperate visa fee that the patient must pay when receiving the visa, which it is not part of this package.)
• Pick-up & Transfer
airport pick-up, private transfer from hotel to clinic/hospital and vice versa, airport drop-off
five- or three-star hotel (of the patient’s choice) near the clinic or hospital
• Other Services
24-hour on-call assistance, interpreter, SIM card and internet
Why choose Iran for a Dentistry Package?
Dentistry Services are expensive in almost all countries. But, here in Iran, it is different. The total cost of dentistry services is much less than in many other countries. And it is one of the main reasons for millions of people who travel to Iran for receiving dental services. As a simple comparison, The cost of Veneer composite for each tooth is almost $1300 in the United States and this is while its cost in Iran is almost $150. So, if you are thinking about having a dental Service, you have a good reason for choosing Iran and having your medical package here.
Is Iran the best choice for my surgery?
When thinking about having surgery, the qualification and expertise of the surgeons besides high-quality services and affordable prices are the most important things that come to our mind. Iran as one of the leading countries in medical science is where you can have all these options altogether. Plus, Iran by its unique and historical culture will add more value to your trip. So, do not hesitate and reserve your medical package today.
Why Pars Health Tour?
Pars Health Tour, with its network of experts, specialized hospitals, Clinics, as well as tourism agencies, will facilitate the acceptance process for you and provide the medical services upon your needs and request.
We arrange all the process of selecting the best surgeon and hospital, getting a visa for Iran, booking flight and accommodations, picking you up from the airport, transferring you to your hotel and hospital, assigning a personal interpreter to you to help you communicate with your doctor, and providing post-operative care and consultation.
How much does it cost?
The total price of your packages highly depends on the different options. Based on the doctor, hospital and clinic’s fees, and other factors, the total price of your package will be determined. But as a general rule, you can make sure that Iran has the best prices to offer you its high-quality health services. To know more about the different options and the price of your weight loss package please click here.
How can Pars Health tour help me to arrange my trip?
All you need to do is sending us a request for your medical package through one of our communication channels (online form, WhatsApp, email, online chat, etc.). Soon, we will reach you out and help you to find all the needed information regarding your package. After selecting all the options you would like to have in your package, your personal coordinator sets an online doctor’s visit for you. Your surgeon may ask you for some photos to quote the exact price. It will also help him/her to offer you the best medical package. After that, we will do all the arrangements for you.
What is Bonding?
• Bonding is a treatment that can be used to repair teeth that are decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored or to reduce gaps between teeth. For this procedure, a dentist mixes composite resin — a type of plastic — into a paste, then tints the mixture to whiten or match the color of your teeth. Several layers of resin are applied to each tooth. Each layer is hardened under an ultraviolet light or laser. Final steps include shaping and polishing the resin material so the finished tooth looks natural and smooth.
• Bonding can also be used to build up older teeth to make them appear younger. Bonding is an option for people of all ages, including children, as the resin can be replaced as teeth grow.
What are Braces?
• A dental brace is a device used to correct the alignment of teeth and bite-related problems (including underbite, overbite, etc.). Braces straighten teeth by exerting steady pressure on the teeth
• Bridges and implants are two ways to replace a missing tooth or teeth. Bridges are false teeth anchored in place by neighbouring teeth. The bridge consists of two crowns on the anchoring teeth along with the false tooth in the center. Dental implants are artificial roots used to support replacement teeth.
What does the doctor mean by Crowns and Caps?
- A crown or cap is a cover that fits over a tooth that has been damaged by decay, broken, badly stained or mis-shaped. It is prepared by your dentist, and usually requires more than one visit to complete.
- A crown can be made of acrylic, metal, porcelain, or porcelain bonded to metal. All-porcelain crowns look more like your natural teeth, and therefore are usually used for front teeth, while porcelain bonded to metal is stronger and better for crowns in the back of the mouth. Sometimes all-metal crowns are used for back teeth because of the metal’s strength.
- To prepare your tooth for a crown, the tooth is first frozen with anesthesia, and then filed down so the cap can fit over it. An impression of the teeth and gums is made, and a temporary cap is fitted over the tooth until the permanent crown is ready. On your next visit, the dentist will remove the temporary cap and cement the crown onto the tooth. The crown will closely match the color and shape of your natural teeth
What is Extraction?
• A severely damaged tooth may need to be extracted. Permanent teeth may also need to be removed for orthodontic treatment
What are types of Dentures ?
• Dentures are prosthetic devices replacing lost teeth. There are two types of dentures – partial and full. Full dentures are often referred to as “false teeth”
When do I need Fillings and Repairs?
• Dental fillings and repairs use restorative materials used to repair teeth which have been compromised due to cavities or trauma
I don not like my Gum. What can I do?
• Periodontal or gum disease is an infection that affects the gums and jaw bone, which can lead to a loss of gum and teeth. There are two major stages — gingivitis and periodontists. Gingivitis is the milder and reversible form; periodontal disease is often more severe. In some cases, gum surgery will be required to reverse the effect of the disease
Can a dentist detect Cancer?
• Oral cancer starts in the cells of the mouth, tongue or throat. Oral cancer screening is usually a routine part of a dental examination. In this exam, your dentist will feel for lumps or irregular tissue changes in your neck, head, face, and inside your mouth. Your dentist will also look for sores or discolored tissue in your mouth
How can I Have whiter teeth?
• Teeth naturally darken with age, however staining may be caused by various foods and beverages such as coffee, tea and berries, some drugs such as tetracycline, smoking, or a trauma to a tooth. There are various teeth whitening options available, including in-office and at-home bleaching.
How can I have a perfect smile like Hollywood stars?
• Veneers are strong, thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth. They are used to repair chipped, decayed or stained teeth and may help in closing gaps between teeth. With a bit of contouring, veneers may also correct slightly crowded or overlapping teeth. If your teeth have discolored with age, a veneer may improve their appearance
- Veneers can also be used for cosmetic reasons instead of crowns, which are more often used for badly damaged or decayed teeth. The tooth enamel needs to be ground down slightly in order to accommodate the veneer
- Veneer preparations frequently require the use of local anesthetic and, depending on color and shade, may take more than one appointment to complete
Frequently Asked Questions
About Dentistry Services
Check out the complete list of questions about Dentistry Services
Mouthwashes for cavity protection, sensitivity, and fresh breath may help when you use them with regular brushing and flossing — but not instead of daily cleanings. Your dentist can recommend the best type for you. Some people need twice-daily rinses for gum health or alcohol-free washes for dry mouth.
Kids under 6 shouldn’t use mouthwash to avoid the chance of them swallowing it.
A cavity is a small hole that forms inside the tooth because of tooth decay. Cavities are formed when plaque buildup on the outside of the tooth combines with sugars and starches in the food you eat. This produces an acid that can eat away the enamel on your tooth. If a cavity is left untreated, it can lead to more serious oral health problems. Cavities can be prevented by remembering to brush your teeth at least two times a day and floss between teeth at least once.
Visit a dentist if you have any of these issues or see your child having trouble chewing or complaining of soreness:
- Mouth sores
- Jaw pain
- Swollen face or gums
- Tooth sensitivity
- Broken teeth
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding gums
- Bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth
Getting checked out right away prevents more serious problems and infections.
- Red, irritated, bleeding, or swollen gums
- Chronic bad breath
- Loose teeth, or loss of teeth
- Extreme tooth sensitivity
- Receding gum line
- Abscessed teeth