In this article, we are looking at a fascinating test of mental health. For this test, just answer the ten questions asked and find out how much you relate to your feelings and emotions by adding points to each question and interpreting it at the end of this article.
1) When you are sad and upset, can you find the cause of your discomfort?
• Always (4 points)
• Most of the time (3 points)
• Occasionally (2 points)
• Rarely (1 point)
2) How often do you buy things that you can’t really afford?
• Always (1 rating)
• Most of the time (2 points)
• Rarely (3 points)
• Never (4 points)
3) Have you ever said something and regretted it?
• Frequently (1 point)
• Sometimes (2 points)
• Very low (4 points)
• Never (3 points)
4) When someone gets angry at you, then you:
• Stand in anger against him (2 points)
• You don’t say anything to anyone (1 point)
• Complain about that person everywhere (3 points)
• Slowly raise the issue (4 points)
5) How often does it take to get to sleep?
• You usually sleep just by going to bed (3 points)
• It takes 20 minutes to sleep (4 points)
• Do not sleep comfortably and keep rolling (1 point)
• one hour or more (2 points)
6) Under what circumstances do you usually allow yourself to cry?
• When I’m upset and I am only with my close friends or family (3 points)
• Whenever I feel like crying (4 points)
• Do everything I can to not cry (1 point)
• When I’m alone (2 points)
7) Do you feel you have good friends?
• I have an intimate group of friends and family (4 points)
• I Hvae Few people in my life (3 points)
• Can hardly communicate with others (2 points)
• I rely solely on myself and don’t need anyone (1 point)
8) How confident are you in your abilities and talents?
• Very high (4 points)
• high (3 points)
• Low (2 points)
• Not at all (1 point)
9) What makes you more happy or satisfied, or in other words, motivates you more?
• Appreciation and encourage by others (3 points)
• Your inner sense (4 points)
• Fear of failure (2 points)
• Just for Survival Reasons (1 point)
10) In my opinion, everyone’s happiness is mainly based on:
• The way everyone goes into life (4 points)
• Community Economy (3 points)
• Principles that everyone has been trained with since childhood (2 points)
• Chance (1 rating)
Now sum up the points and see the result:
Scores between 32 and 40
• In that case, you should be congratulated. Because you are mentally and emotionally healthy and you should be proud of yourself. You have been able to communicate well with your feelings
Scores between 24 and 32
• You need to rethink your lifestyle a little, your mental health is fluctuating, and you may be suffering from mental health problems. It may be helpful to find a new job or even a job counseling. However, sometimes you have complete confidence in yourself and sometimes you can handle your emotions well.
A score of less than 24
• You are advised to take your mental health more seriously and seek professional help in this regard. You may have a problem in your life and you need to analyze the problem in order to achieve your peace of mind and find the right solution.